Hey Beauts!
Today i'm talking to you about a new Teeth Whitening Kit i've been testing out for a couple of days. The HiSmile Company is very well known and is used by a number of influencers and celebrities. Hope you enjoy!! xxx ~ Stefy
» » » SUBSCRIBE » » » http://bit.ly/StefySubscribe
WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEO: https://youtu.be/2SzAGLGHMbA
✔ P R O D U C T S M E N T I O N E D
HiSmile Teeth Whitening Kit
https://hismileteeth.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr6d...
✔ M A K E U P W O R N
--
✔ B L O G
http://www.stefytalks.com
✔ I N S T A G R A M
http://instagram.com/stefytalks
✔ T W I T T E R
http://twitter.com/#!/stefytalks
✔ F A C E B O O K
http://facebook.com/stefytalks
✔ E M A I L
stefytalks@gmail.com
✔ P R O M O C O D E S
GERARD COSMETICS/WHITENING LIGHTNING
For 30% off your purchase, use code "STEFY"
http://www.gerardcosmetics.com
http://www.whiteninglightning.com
FTC DISCLAIMER: These Items were bought by me unless stated with an (*). This Video/Product has not been paid/sponsored.
Music by Epidemic Sound ( http://www.epidemicsound.com).
✔ WRITE TO ME
Please Send me an Email on Stefytalks@gmail.com if you are a reader, subscriber or a company who would like to send me something. A P.O. Box address will be available soon.
All Rights Reserved © 2018, StefyTalks
Hi and welcome to StefyTalks. Thank you for coming across my Channel which includes videos on Lifestyle, Luxury goods, Challenges, Fashion Posts, Beauty and more. Make sure you Subscribe for new videos every week and I hope you enjoy watching videos on my channel every Wednesday at 7pm GMT(+1) and Bonus Videos go up on Friday at 7pm GMT (+1).
HISMILE TEETH WHITENING REVIEW 👄😁 Does it Work? beautycon | |
| 4 Likes | 4 Dislikes |
| 196 views views | 10.9K followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 15 Aug 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét