Hey Beauties! I'm back with yet another video today!
This week, I share with you what I picked up from a Christmas Event held by The Body Shop in Malta.
I hope you enjoy this one! Make sure to comment below letting me know which product you'd like to pick up!
STEFYTALKS
BLOG: http://www.stefytalks.com
FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/stefytalks
INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/stefytalks
EMAIL: stefytalks@gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HER LITTLE PAPERIE:
SHOP: https://www.herlittlepaperie.etsy.com
INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/herlittlepaperie
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
-
-
-
PROMO CODES:
GERARD COSMETICS/WHITENING LIGHTNING
For 30% off your purchase, use code "STEFY"
http://www.gerardcosmetics.com
http://www.whiteninglightning.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAKEUP WORN:
Foundation:
Brows:
Mascara:
Lips:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FTC DISCLAIMER: These Items were bought by me unless stated with an (*). This Video/Product has not been paid/sponsored.
MUSIC:
Epidemic Sound ( http://www.epidemicsound.com).
All Rights Reserved © 2018, StefyTalks
Hi and welcome to StefyTalks. Thank you for coming across my Channel which includes videos on Lifestyle, Luxury goods, Challenges, Fashion Posts, Beauty and more. Make sure you Subscribe for new videos every week and I hope you enjoy watching videos on my channel every Wednesday/Thursday at 7pm GMT(+1) and Bonus Videos go up on Friday at 7pm GMT (+1).
The Body Shop Christmas Gifts Haul 🎄🍁 Enchanted by Nature 2018 beautycon | |
| 35 Likes | 35 Dislikes |
| 2,389 views views | 10.9K followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 9 Nov 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét